Pages

Translate

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Week 6 Results!

I have been waiting for more noticable results with my body. I think I am finally seeing my hard work pay off! Others are noticing but for myself it has taken a little bit. I have been slow to post recently as my business with Isagenix has exploded this week! I guess the results are showing and people just keep asking me what I am doing. I have run into alot of people excited to use the product but then they see the cost and back down. They decide to continue doing what hasnt been working for them so far. I really dont understand it. :(  I guess it all goes back to how bad do you want it? My husband has been unemployed since April of this year. We have struggled alot financially the past few months. I was introduced to this stuff by my awesome friend and co-worker Taylor Stroud and I am so grateful to her for it. Once I got on the products and saw what they did I cannot go without them now. They are my lifeline and a staple in our house now. So instead of adding an extra cost to our already low budget, we have just replaced some of our food with Isagenix! We have been blessed and are healthy and we have found a way to stay on it, even with our circumstance. As my business with it is now flourishing, I am also making money just using myself as an example of what the products can do! It's awesome! No other Health, Energy or perfomance system I have bought has ever PAID me to use it! Mind Blowing!

Today I actually took a video of some of my leg work out. Ill post it but don't judge! ;)

Here are my 6 week Photos:



Leg Day:

Leg Extension Machine (NOT in Video) 2 of 25 reps, slow up kick up at top, fast down
200 Low squats 8 sets of 25 reps
Front open squats with 25# , 2 sets of 25, last 10 pulses
Calf raises 3 sets of 25, in out and forward
Walking lunges with 12# hand weights down 12, back 12, 2 sets
Ab Aductor/Abductor 2 sets of 25 each and holding 1 min on each, knees high on pads (NOT on Video)





No comments:

Post a Comment

My IsaLife!