Pages

Translate

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Week 5 Results!

Going strong now for 5 weeks! Today hit a road block at the gym. I did a 6 min plank and I'm not feeling it in my abs. Not sure if I need to do a new variation or something to get it to burn in my abs or what. I'll keep going and see what I can figure out!

Abs today:  200 impossibles                    
                   60 frog crunches                                                                                    
                   100 Russian twists
                   6 min plank
                   15 ball throw sit ups
                   40 Supermans
                   20 side inclined crunches
                   25 inclined oblique crunches

 Diet the last 4 weeks:   2 oz. of Cleanse when I wake up
                                    Isalean Pro Shake for breakfast
                                    400-600 Calorie Low fat/carb lunch
                                    1-2 IsaDelights Chocolates (LOVE THESE)
                                    400-600 Calorie Low fat/carb dinner
                                    2 oz. Cleanse before bed

Week 5 Results!

 This one above was just before I left to the gym the other 2 are after I got back.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My IsaLife!