Pages

Translate

Thursday, October 10, 2013

This thing is Exploding!

Not only am I seeing awesome results from my workouts and my Isagenix products, but I am seeing results in my mom and sister-in-law too! I started them on it last week and measured them and took their before and after pictures. On Wednesday I took their measurements again and they had both lost inches! This stuff truly works and is so amazing! I have been told it is too expensive, but what I have come to find is that I have been paying $20 every 2 weeks for magnesium for me and my daughter. That's $40 bucks a month just to keep us regular. I can get a bottle of the total body cleanse for the same price but it is aiding and cleansing my entire body of toxins which are creating my problem. So now I am getting tonz of good stuff in my body while it releases toxins and drops my weight too automatically! AMAZING! Why wouldn't you pay for something to give you total HEALTH!!! The mentality of people is weird these days! If you have a product that can give you total health, help you lose pounds naturally and very effectively, help you in your aging process,  or help build healthy lean muscles naturally, and it has the potential to pay you, wouldn't you do what it takes to get it!? This stuff is amazing and I Love and it Live it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My IsaLife!