Pages

Translate

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Week 4 Results!

This is my week 4 results post. I am so stoked about whats happening to my body! Its been 3 weeks since I started my workout adding the Isagenix products. The smallest size I have ever been able to fit in since high school has been a 7/8. This morning after my daughter came in and asked if she could borrow some of my pants, I found this pair of size 2 that I have kept and tried on every few months. Needless to say they have never gone up past my thighs. I put them on this morning just to see if I could get them up a little higher. Guess what happened?...............................................I got them all the way on and did them up!!!! I was so excited I started jumping around the room and my kids thought i was crazy! I have been on cloud nine all morning! My dad has started one on one training since Monday and I am feeling it!

Today he had me do: 200 Low squats
                                 8 divided minutes on the leg extension and leg curl machine
                                 8 divided minutes on calf curls
                                 200 Impossible sit ups
                                 20 vertical supermans
                                 20 vertical side oblique crunches/each side
                                 20 vertical front oblique crunches/each side

 So here is my week 4 result photos!



This is me in my size 2 pants!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My IsaLife!