Pages

Translate

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Killer Workout!

I went to try this new gym in Syracuse called GPP Fitness. I wasn't sure about it since it was a very different structure and concept. I was originally going to promote Isagenix to them. After my sister backed out on me at the last minute, I wasn't going to go either but felt like I needed to. After talking about it for a while I decided to still go try it out. IT WAS AMAZING! I had an awesome time and was able to push myself as I went. It was a 50 minute program and I finished just one 35 minutes. I was proud of myself! It was kind of like circuit training and crossfit. It was neat and my body is sore in places I haven't been yet! Super excited to see what this place does for my body during this IsaBody Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My IsaLife!