Pages

Translate

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Isagenix Event!

I had the privilege of going with some of my team last night, to hear some amazing people speak on how to use Isagenix right, by and for athletes! It was so neat to hear the power of what's in these awesome products that everyone needs who eats, breathes and drinks water! It's just straight, pure, high grade nutrition unlike anything I have ever seen! Jim Rhodes and Jill Birth are truly amazing people and I'm so glad I get to surround my self and my family with people like them and my team! Love my IsaLife!
Some of My Team and Jim Rhoades, Former CEO of Nutritional Company, 
Currently an Isagenix Millionaire
Some of My enrolled Team and Jill Birth, IsaBody Grand Champion in 2011
Some Of My AWESOME Team!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My IsaLife!