Pages

Translate

Friday, November 15, 2013

First Speaking Engagement!

Last Thursday I was asked to speak to our group in Isagenix about my weight loss story and fitness regime. I was mortified but I did it! I cried for about 25 minutes, I was all choked up! IT has never hit me like it did last night. Could have been a little of the nerves too. It definitely was a growing moment for me. It helped me get out of my comfort zone a bit.

I got to speak with my sister and she was amazing! I'm glad I made her go first though. She inspired a lot of people, including me!

Not until today, did I realize I touched so many people with my story. I have had so many friend requests and comments made to me today about how I inspired them! It has definitely been a humbling experience and I am so blessed. I love my IsaFamily and the support they all give each other. It is unreal!

This has been something I wanted to accomplish but never thought I would. So grateful today for everything in my life. My family, my friends, my home, my Saviour and my Isagenix! So much more to be grateful for I couldn't write it all down. Maybe one day I will.

I know this will open up new, bigger doors for me and I hope to continue to inspire more people around the world!


Me speaking for the FIRST TIME EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My IsaLife!