Pages

Translate

Friday, January 10, 2014

NEW 2014 Products just announced at NYKO!!

 
NEW Isalean Wild Mushroom Soup and Whey Thins in BBQ or Sour Cream and Onion!

Our company keeps coming out with new stuff to help aid in all of our Weight Loss, Energy and Performance and Healthy Aging goals! 

I love this Compnay and how amazing they are and their products! WE have an 85% product user rate and  15% Income Earners! Know what that means?.......THERE IS ALOT OF MONEY TO BE MADE  from this company and they keep making new ways to pay is more! What other company does that? In this scary Economy, my company income is flourishing and I don't answer to a boss! Interested? Intrigued? Contact me at maryweaver@live.com for more info on how you can be a part of our Family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My IsaLife!