Pages

Translate

Monday, January 20, 2014

It's getting close!

My final days of my IsaBody Challenge are here! I'm getting excited but still not quite where I want to be yet! I still want alot more definition in my abs and that is the part I am struggling with! I have lost six inches from all over my body and about 8 lbs total. No a huge weight loss but I didn't need to lose that much. Inches was more what I was shooting for and muscle definition. I hope I win something by my transformation, but the $200 in free products, just for completing, is super amazing too! Can't wait to see what happens!!!! I'll keep you all posted!



Check out www.maryjane7.isagenix.com.......click on "People" tab........scroll down to Isabody Challenge........Check out this awesome Contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My IsaLife!