Pages

Translate

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Mmm...Mmm...Good!


So last night I decided to try on my board shorts that I wore to Hawaii last fall and see if they still fit me for my trip to California in March. They are a size 4 and they are Roxy brand. I carefully put them on and guess what?.................They are too big!!! WHAT? I was stoked! I ran downstairs to my daughters room and grabbed her size 0 Board shorts from Roxy and they fit me perfectly! I thought I was the smallest I would ever be in those board shorts in Hawaii! Guess not! Thank you ISAGENIX for making a huge impact on my body and my life! AMAZING!!!!

If anyone wants to try out these amazing products, go to www.maryjane7.isagenix.com and go to the products page. My recommendation is the 30 day weight loss or the 30 day Energy and performance system. It gives you the best start with everything you need!!! I am, as always, here to help you on your Journey as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My IsaLife!