Pages

Translate

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Week 1 Results

Finished week 1 and posting pictures of my body. No too much change of course but I have lost 5 lbs this week, so still going strong! I am not worried about the scales so much as I am with my clothes fitting better, because as I lose fat I am building muscle and muscle weighs more than fat! At work last night I re-did my body fat test and I have lost 3% body fat also.

I love this saying my mom has always told me, and I have had to keep thinking about it this week as I have struggled:

"If You Always Do What You've Always Done, You'll Always Get What You've Always Got!" 

It has stuck with me my whole life and it applies to everything we do! IT's true, if I keep eating and doing nothing I will never change my body, so words to live by!


On to Week 2:




I am Unstoppable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My IsaLife!