Pages

Translate

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Leg Day!

Today was leg day I love it! My legs are like noodles but it feels so good! I had my protein shake after my workout and it is so good! I weighed this morning and was down to 116.5! Woo Hoo! I found this saying today as I was stretching to start my workout, dreading the pain I was going to feel and it said:

"Don't stop when it hurts stop when your done!"

I liked that and it got me pumped to get through my workout! It's so true, I tell the ladies I train at work the same thing, once it starts to burn keep going, it's working, don't stop when it hurts keep going!

It was awesome to be able to measure 4 of my ladies I trained a month ago, this week and see that they have all lost at least an inch everywhere, and some had lost 3 inches on their waists. And they were all down 5-10 lbs!!!! I was o excited for them!

I am motivated to stay strong, stick with it, push myself and see results!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My IsaLife!