Pages

Translate

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Starting Point!

WEEK 1


Most of my adult life I have been heavy. I was in a really bad marriage that drove me to eat and I was always depressed! I was raised in a home where fitness was just a way of life. I was very active as a child but after I had my first baby, my bad marriage, depression and no exercise, I lost my battle to stay fit! I was pushing 190 when I had my first child and that was devastating! I tried to exercise at home, because I wasn't allowed to join a gym, but it wasn't enough. 

My father is a Strength coach and has helped a lot of people in his lifetime with weight loss, toning, strength, injuries and so on. He would always tell me to come work out with him like I did when I was younger. I couldn't do it, I just didn't have the self esteem or ambition to go. After about 6 years of marriage to my Ex husband I finally got the guts to leave. Best decision of my life!! I was free! I looked at myself in the mirror for a long time and kept hearing the words he would always say to me, "No one will ever want you, look at you, your fat and you have 4 kids, no one will ever Love you!" I took that saying and I ran with it! In the first 2 months of being divorced I dropped 30 lbs, I enrolled in school to obtain my Pharmacy Technicians License, since he refuse me to work outside the home, and aspired to take over my life! I got my self esteem back! After about 2 and a half months I went and bought me some new clothes because I had my first of many dates! And "HE" said I would never be wanted again! HA!

I kept dropping the weight, and as I did, my dad was there to teach me the things I needed to help me keep going! I am happily remarried to the love of my life now, who supports me and loves me and encourages me too! I dedicate this blog to them and to myself to see this transformation happen! 

I am going full force now with the TOTAL TECHNIQUES my dad has taught me and everyone should be able to see the incredible power of what my father teaches! Each week I will be posting new photos of my progress. On Wednesdays I will be posting 1 new technique you can apply to your daily exercise program, and other fun stuff the remaining days of the week!

PHOTOS






I AM UNSTOPPABLE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My IsaLife!