Pages

Translate

Monday, December 9, 2013

Time out!

So I had a bit of an injury in my back a couple of weeks ago and so I havent been able to do things at the gym that I normally did. Since I have hit my 11 week mark last week I am only going to post pics every 4 week from now till February. That is when my Isabody challenge is complete! So I will still be working hard and eating right and using my Isagenix, you just wont be able to see the transformation till every 4 weeks! I will be ripped a bit more by the end! I also love this time of year, when we get to see family and friends and enjoy each others company. I will NOT be taking a time out for the holidays on my regimin. I will will be steadfast and immoveable in my workouts and diet plan. I made it through Thanksgiving and so I know Christmas won't be a big deal. I am seeing friends and families lives transformed by this amazing product (Isagenix) and it makes sticking to it even easier as we do it as a team! So stay in touch and I will be posting pics soon!

Just FYI, since starting Isagenix I am down 5 dress sizes, 9 lbs, and 7% body fat reduction in 10 weeks! If you are interested in using these amazing products with no risk at all, contact me!!! (on home page) I would love to talk to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My IsaLife!